Texas Wilson Office Furniture and Services has an excellent opportunity for a qualified and experienced designer. Our designers work hand in hand with sales professionals and are responsible for the space plan, design and furnishings of multiple commercial projects. The ideal candidate for this position is a talented high-energy, multidisciplinary designer who is excited about new design concepts, furniture products, fabrics and finishes.
Texas Wilson is the largest contract furniture dealer in San Antonio working on projects for large corporate clients, small business, governmental agencies, healthcare facilities, educational institutions and technology clients.
– Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or equivalent
– Minimum 5-7 years of experience
– Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD
– Ability to coordinate design projects in a timely and cost-effective manner with the ability to shift and adapt to changing priorities; able to work under time deadlines
– Understanding of construction and architectural theory for application in the interior design process
– Ability to anticipate and analyze potential problems and suggest recommendations to achieve project goals
– Knowledge of interior construction materials, finishes, furnishings, and fixtures.
– Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
– Strong sense of creativity with great attention to detail
Preferred Qualifications (But not required):
– Experience with CET Configura Software
– Knowledge of Hedberg software systems
– Contract furniture industry experience and knowledge of Steelcase product
– Texas Registered Interior Designer or NCIDQ Certified
Texas Wilson offers a competitive base salary plus commission plan. We also offer an excellent benefit package including: medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan.
Qualified applicants please submit resume and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org