Texas Wilson Office Furniture & Services, San Antonio’s largest contract furniture dealership, is accepting applications for part-time and full-time Installers. This individual will install and break down several furniture component systems at customer job sites & floor to ceiling partitions products.
Skill Knowledge & Abilities:
- Ability to learn the assembly of all furniture systems components
- Ability to read floor plans & prints
- Ability to interact and communicate with others in order to effectively complete the projects
- Know of or the ability to learn proper loading and unloading techniques
- Be mechanically inclined and skilled in the use of various tools used to perform the job
- Ability to follow orders and take instructions from installation leaders
- Ability to perform minor field touch-up and make ready activities to make furniture products pleasing to customers
- Able to lift objects weighing 30-50 pounds 90% of the time and objects weighing 100+ pounds, with help, 10% of time
Starting wage based on experience and abilities. For full-time employees, we offer full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401K and more.
Qualified applicants please submit a resume below or to email@example.com or apply in person at 6812 Fairgrounds Pky San Antonio, TX 78238.
Texas Wilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer